** Before embarking on Part 2 of our reflection, take a quick look back at Part 1 published last week.
What is the value of your business?
How healthy is your business?
- What do your accounting documents say?
- Growth, stability, decline?
Are you keeping pace?
- Are you the market leader?
- Are you still up there with the competition or have you fallen behind recently?
Do you have a good, dynamic, committed team to help with the transfer? Do you have in-house expertise?
Are your accounting records up to date?
Have you taken the current context into consideration, the health of your business, etc.?
Do you have any shareholders?
- Is there a consensus?
- Does everyone agree that the transaction should go ahead?
Did you prepare well for the sale?
- Have you been receiving expert advice throughout the process?
- Have you considered consulting with a specialist firm in the business sales field with access to a pool of potential buyers and the option of selling confidentially?
To help you answer all of these questions and clarify the crucial aspects of your business sale, contact Mergex now for a consultation – we’d be delighted to guide you through the process.